0expectant Mothers And New Born Babies On Board With Private Charter
- Our product is specially designed for hassle-free travel. It is dedicated to expectant Mothers and newborn babies, with Medical professionals on Board with proper care of both the mother and newborn baby.
- Expectant Mothers and Newborns can travel from Point A to Point B within India on a private Charter plane with professional Pilots and crew on board.
- The charter flight used will be properly sanitised and also medically equipped in case of emergency.
- Flights will be operating from Ex Mumbai.
- King Air C90 (VT-VBS)
- B 200 (VT-REM)
Who Can Travel...
- A medical certificate from the attending obstetrician must be obtained stating that the Expectant mother is fit to travel.
- An expectant mother in good health may be accepted for transportation up to and including the 32nd week of pregnancy.
- Travelling mother and any Companion travelling along must be Covid Negative with no sign of illness.
- The infant should be 14 days old before air travel.
- Cases of multiple and complicated pregnancies should not be accepted after the 32nd week in the case of.
- Multiple Pregnancy, which refers to twins, triplets etc.
- Complicated pregnancy refers to cases where a mother has experienced difficult or complicated delivery on previous occasions..